About RightNow Media
RightNow Media serves 18,000 churches and businesses every day in 25 countries. Similar to Netflix, our streaming media service allows Christians to access over 20,000 biblical videos from 250 of the top Christian publishers, ministries, and communicators in the country. In addition to distributing video content from other producers, our team has produced many RightNow Media Originals featuring well-known pastors and leaders including Matt Chandler, Jennie Allen, Max Lucado, Francis Chan, David Platt, Eric Mason, Chip Ingram, Louie Giglio, Gary Thomas, Lisa Harper, and others. RightNow Media has videos for small groups, families, students, leadership development, and much more.
As a non-profit organization, we firmly believe the mission of the Church matters. Everything we do is rooted in the belief that the Church—God’s people—can have a powerful impact on this world through the power of the gospel. Our team loves the Church.
We value family. We value hard work. We value teams. We value the power of stories.
Job Description: Web Designer
This person will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining multiple web design projects. We are looking for a designer that is passionate about creating web experiences that are beautiful and engaging. This designer will assist our testing and experimentation team to shape and test web designs according to user interaction data. This person will be an integral part of a team of designers that reports directly to the Creative Director.
To work best with our team, this person is required to work from our office in McKinney, TX. No requests for part-time or remote employment will be considered.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of experience with CMS software like Webflow, Adobe Muse, Wordpress, Squarespace.
- 1-2 years of experience designing mockups and prototypes using tools like Figma, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
- 2-3 years of experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver.
- Some experience using HTML/CSS to design websites and emails.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
Job Posting: Web Designer
- Ability to manage constructive criticism and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of branding, marketing and consumer behavior and ability to apply that knowledge to
- BA in graphic design, advertising, art, marketing, or equivalent industry experience.
- Digital portfolio displaying strong design skill and awareness of the latest design trends.
- If Interested:
- Please read through the job description and requirements. Only qualified applicants will be considered. Be sure to visit rightnowmedia.org and rightnow.org for a better understanding of our ministry. Please fill out an online application where you can submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio at rightnowmedia.org/careers. In your cover letter, please include information about your life and salary requirements.
RightNow Ministries is both an equal-opportunity employer and a faith-based religious organization. We conduct hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, parental status, membership in any labor organization, political ideology, or disability of an otherwise-qualified individual. The status of RightNow Ministries as an equal-opportunity employer does not prevent the organization from hiring staff based on their religious beliefs so that all staff share the same religious commitment which is central to our mission.
Please read through our doctrinal statement below:
RightNow Ministries operates under the grace of Almighty God. We serve local churches that represent diverse traditions and denominational affiliations. Our desire is to work in harmony on the basis of the essential doctrines listed below.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, both fully God and fully human. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died as the sacrificial substitute to pay for the penalty of sin, physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and He will one day physically return.
- The Holy Spirit indwells all believers, accomplishing His regenerating and sanctifying work unto eternal life.
- God created man and woman in His perfect image with equality across lines of ethnicity, gender and class. All humanity, Christ excluded, is sinful by both birth and action.
- The deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
- Salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ is a redemptive process, wholly of God, in which believers participate solely on the basis of His grace through their faith in Jesus.
- Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected to their final judgment before God. Those who, in their earthly life, turned from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance will be raised to eternal reward. Those who did not turn from sin and to Jesus will be raised to eternal punishment.
Please read the following. If you agree, please select "I certify" and type your name to represent your electronic signature.
- I certify that the information given by me in this Application is true and correct. I understand and agree that if I provide any false or misleading information on this Application or in my pre-employment interviews, it may result in the revocation of an offer or employment or an immediate termination of my employment with RightNow Media regardless of when it is discovered.
- I understand that any offer of employment is contingent upon my providing proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- I will complete a background check prior to the start of my employment.
- I hereby authorize my prior employers, all educational institutions that I have attended, and all individuals whom I have listed as references herein, to supply to RightNow Media and its agents or designees, any and all information that they may have regarding my past employment, education, experience, and qualifications. I hereby authorize RightNow to investigate and obtain any and all oral and documentary information regarding my past employment, education, experience, and qualifications. I hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless RightNow and all such prior employers, educational institutions, and individuals from any and all liability for providing any information regarding my past employment, experience, and qualifications.
- I also hereby authorize RightNow Media to investigate and review my criminal records. I request, authorize, and consent to the release of any and all such information to RightNow Media consistent with state and federal laws and hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless every person or entity that communicates such information to RightNow Media from any and all liability for providing any information regarding my credit history or criminal records.
- I understand and agree that, if I become employed by RightNow Media, I will be employed on an "at-will" basis. This means that my employment may be terminated by either RightNow Media or me at any time, with or without cause, and with or without advance notice. I further understand and agree that the Company may demote or discipline me, or take other actions with respect to my employment, in its sole discretion, with or without cause, and with or without advance notice. I also understand that no person, other than the Executive Director of RightNow Media, has the authority to modify the terms of my at-will employment, and that any such modification will not be binding unless it is in writing and signed by the Executive Director. No one has made any promises or commitments to me contrary to foregoing.
- This agreement is the entire agreement and takes the place of all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings regarding my employment at RightNow Media.