The Customer Success Simulcast Consultant is responsible for recruiting and educating prospective host sites on the benefits of hosting a Simulcast event. The Simulcast Consultant also provides guidance and preparation to registered host sites and host site attendees to ensure a good state of readiness for RightNow Media simulcast events.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Simulcast Consultants will coordinate using phone and email communication in their region to recruit host sites. This would also include responding to inbound requests.
B. Host Site Demo
Demos will be used to explain the hosting process and answer questions for potential host sites for our events.
C. Demo Follow Up
Simulcast Consultants will follow up with potential hosts that have submitted interests forms or that have gone through demos in order to help them arrive at a decision about hosting. This also includes keeping all CRM systems updated with progress.
D. Host Site Preparation
Simulcast host sites and host site attendees will have access to the Simulcast Consultant for their region in order to help them prepare to effectively promote and host their local event. This also includes keeping all CRM systems updated with progress.
E. Provide Key Guidance
The Specialist will work with our internal team at RightNow Media and with our customers to formulate and provide very specific guidance on how to plan and execute simulcast events with outstanding results.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to stay focused and accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior experience and skills in a customer service role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills; both presenting and responding to questions quickly.
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-departmentally at RightNow Media.
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel, Word, Ringcentral)
- Experience using CRM applications (e.g. Salesforce.)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaborate with a team
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience is highly desirable.
The Simulcast Consultant reports to the Director of Simulcast and Customer Success Programs in the Customer Success Organization. The Simulcast Consultant will interact with employees within Customer Success and other functional areas across RightNow Media.
This position requires a 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be worked as needed with advanced approval from your manager. Extensive time on the telephone and heavy email usage is required.
- Please read through the job description and requirements. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
- Be sure to browse rightnowmedia.org for a better understanding of our ministry.
- Fill out the online application below.
- In your cover letter please include information about your spiritual journey, church experience, passions and salary requirements.
RightNow Ministries is both an equal-opportunity employer and a faith-based religious organization. We conduct hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, parental status, membership in any labor organization, political ideology, or disability of an otherwise-qualified individual. The status of RightNow Ministries as an equal-opportunity employer does not prevent the organization from hiring staff based on their religious beliefs so that all staff share the same religious commitment which is central to our mission.
Please read through our doctrinal statement below:
RightNow Ministries operates under the grace of Almighty God. We serve local churches that represent diverse traditions and denominational affiliations. Our desire is to work in harmony on the basis of the essential doctrines listed below.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, both fully God and fully human. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died as the sacrificial substitute to pay for the penalty of sin, physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven and He will one day physically return.
- The Holy Spirit indwells all believers, accomplishing His regenerating and sanctifying work unto eternal life.
- God created man and woman in His perfect image with equality across lines of ethnicity, gender and class. All humanity, Christ excluded, is sinful by both birth and action.
- The deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
- Salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ is a redemptive process, wholly of God, in which believers participate solely on the basis of His grace through their faith in Jesus.
- Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected to their final judgment before God. Those who, in their earthly life, turned from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance will be raised to eternal reward. Those who did not turn from sin and to Jesus will be raised to eternal punishment.
Please read the following. If you agree, please select "I certify" and type your name to represent your electronic signature.
- I certify that the information given by me in this Application is true and correct. I understand and agree that if I provide any false or misleading information on this Application or in my pre-employment interviews, it may result in the revocation of an offer or employment or an immediate termination of my employment with RightNow Media regardless of when it is discovered.
- I understand that any offer of employment is contingent upon my providing proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
- I will complete a background check prior to the start of my employment.
- I hereby authorize my prior employers, all educational institutions that I have attended, and all individuals whom I have listed as references herein, to supply to RightNow Media and its agents or designees, any and all information that they may have regarding my past employment, education, experience, and qualifications. I hereby authorize RightNow to investigate and obtain any and all oral and documentary information regarding my past employment, education, experience, and qualifications. I hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless RightNow and all such prior employers, educational institutions, and individuals from any and all liability for providing any information regarding my past employment, experience, and qualifications.
- I also hereby authorize RightNow Media to investigate and review my criminal records. I request, authorize, and consent to the release of any and all such information to RightNow Media consistent with state and federal laws and hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless every person or entity that communicates such information to RightNow Media from any and all liability for providing any information regarding my credit history or criminal records.
- I understand and agree that, if I become employed by RightNow Media, I will be employed on an "at-will" basis. This means that my employment may be terminated by either RightNow Media or me at any time, with or without cause, and with or without advance notice. I further understand and agree that the Company may demote or discipline me, or take other actions with respect to my employment, in its sole discretion, with or without cause, and with or without advance notice. I also understand that no person, other than the Executive Director of RightNow Media, has the authority to modify the terms of my at-will employment, and that any such modification will not be binding unless it is in writing and signed by the Executive Director. No one has made any promises or commitments to me contrary to foregoing.
- This agreement is the entire agreement and takes the place of all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings regarding my employment at RightNow Media.